Our Physiotherapists are university trained and most of our staff have gone the extra mile and completed post-graduate education so we can provide our clients with the best and most effective treatments.
When you come to see us, we’ll ask you some questions, take a close look at your posture and alignment, carry out a number of movement tests and work out what’s causing your injury or pain.
We’ll then explain all this to you in easy to understand language and make a plan to get you back to where you want to be. We’ll use our tried and tested manual therapy skills to release those tight muscles and stretch those stiff joints. We’ll give you some truly effective exercises (only those we would do ourselves) to help accelerate your recovery. We’ll teach you how to stand, sit and walk correctly.
Once you’re feeling a whole lot better, you can accelerate your recovery by either joining our physiotherapy Pilates programme or start one of our 6 week gym based programmes to regain your core strength, fitness and flexibility.
It’s important to get the deep stabilising muscles working efficiently before restoring strength; it doesn’t work in the reverse. That’s why we grade our exercises, starting from the ground up with mat/floor exercises before using machines.
We promise not to waste your time. If you’re not improving within 3 treatments we won’t just keep on treating you, we will get further tests/investigations and refer you onto an orthopaedic specialist.
Some conditions we treat:
- Sports Injuries including sprained ankles, ligament sprains, cartilage injury, muscle tears, shoulder dislocations/strains, shin splints, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, achilles tendons
- Back and neck injuries including joint sprains, disc injury, whiplash, nerve pain, sciatica, muscle spasm
- Work place injuries including muscle overuse injury, back pain, poor posture, headaches and breathing disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- Postural disorders and muscle imbalance – we show you how to correct and maintain good posture and flexibility sitting, standing and walking
- Post-surgical rehabilitation following hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder surgery, knee reconstructions, lumbar spine and neck surgery
- Whiplash from car accidents
- Frozen shoulder causing pain and stiffness in the shoulder joint
- Gym based rehabilitation programmes to improve strength, improve core stability, prevent osteoporosis and to optimise injury recovery
- Pregnancy related injury or pain, pelvic pain from loose ligaments, lumbar spine and neck pain, weak abdominal muscles
- Bell’s palsy, facial nerve injury
- Women’s health pelvic floor exercises
To book an appointment today, contact us now.
You no longer need a doctors referral to be covered by ACC. We can register your ACC form directly on your first visit, minimising your cost and maximising your time.
We have a network of specialist physiotherapists, doctors, orthopaedic surgeons and medical specialists we can refer you to for multidisciplinary management of more complicated conditions.
We have a podiatrist on site, offering you a one-stop shop for the best injury management possible.