Did you know that approximately 65 per cent of runners experience running related injuries each year?
These injuries are mainly caused by inefficient and incorrect running patterns.
Whatever your running goal is, from just a run around the block to completing a marathon, we can help.
How a running assessment can help you…
- Reduce your risk of injury
- Eliminate recurring pain
- Improve running performance
- Exercises to stabilise your knees, ankles and hips
- Enable you to run without pain, stiffness or discomfort
Your 60 min assessment will involve the following…
- Take and discuss your running history
- Musculoskeletal assessment
- Video capture of your running pattern
- Technical and biomechanical analysis of your current running style
- Running-specific exercise and intervention program
- Shoe wear and surface advice
- Further recommendations; for example, physiotherapy treatment, podiatry shoe recommendations
We will make specific recommendations to improve your running, increase your efficiency and reduce your risk to injuries. These recommendations may be as simple as altering your strike pattern or involve more complex biomechanics changes.
We use only the most up to date scientific evidence to back up our running assessments and recommendations.
Our aim is to keep you running!