Whether you are suffering from pregnancy-related musculoskeletal problems like back pain, pelvic pain or sciatica, or struggling with pelvic floor muscle strength and control – we can help!
With friendly and confidential help from our experienced female physiotherapy staff you can be assured of getting effective solutions to womens’ health problems, whether you are pregnant, just given birth, or past the child-bearing phase.
How we can help…
- Assessment and treatment of pregnancy related back pain
- Exercise programmes specifically for pregnancy-related joint instability and pain
- Assessment of abdominal muscle function and strength
- Exercise prescription to restore these muscles following normal child birth and caesarean
- Provision of effective comfortable braces for sacroiliac joint and symphesis pubis joint pain and instability during and after pregnancy
- Pelvic floor strengthening exercises
Here are some free tips on FABABS showing you how to correctly strengthen your deep abdominal muscles and great for women who are pre- or post-natal.
To book an appointment, contact us now